16 February 2010

What is bedtime? and whats plotting without trouble?

Ok - lets be honest here... the time is 03:56 am. Yes i am still up - which is very common. I have just been moaning and using decorative french at my PC, my laptop and my A3 printer. As usual something technical HAS TO GO WRONG! Its the night, oh sorry, pardon, the MORNING before a handin. 4 and half hours to be exact. My one eye is extremely itchy and im shocked at how bad my eyesight has become! We have our first design presentation, something I am usually very good at, but Im nervous - honestly - unsettled is a better word to descibe why i have not fallen into my bed yet, and am still up behind my slave-driver (aka my PC).

So i guess Ill toughen up. I like what i have designed, i have answered the brief according to my concept. the layout works. BUT (there is always a but) what is my new design lecturer looking for? I like to try somthing different, experiment, this is known as "out-of-the-box" thinkers and designers. now whats troubling me is, what is my box and how "out-of-it" can I go OR not go???

"to be or not to be" is : " to box or not to box" for me...

The birds are starting to sing now - i think that is every architect and designer's worst sound.... the sound of "Yes you are still up and the day of your presentation is here!" so let me go and nap.. nap for 2 hours..