09 February 2010

I came home with plans!

Wow! what a day! I signed class register to find that my name and details were still not on the list as they have miscaptured my information, so had to sort that out which kinda put in me in a bad mood as it was a scorcher of the day and running around in the heat was no fun.... but things started to look up! Chrisma and I once again went down to council (they now know us by name!) and i was able to print my plans, elevations and sections and get a history of the renovations and additions for my building. the plans were so old, that I was a bit scared handling them. So I'm very pleased that i now have plans and can start working. Draft 1 of the document is due for tomorrow. My logo is coming along, now need to scan it in and start finalizing it and choose my typeface for my name and tag phase. Lets get cracking!