01 May 2010

Finally back online! Our internet provider's c-cable was under 'maintainace' for a week, which left me internetless! yes and there is a syndrome for that - internetlessness! terrible! let me explain the problems ive experienced with internetlessness, i was unable to downlaod 3D max components for our submission on Wednesday. So after working 2 days on the 3D image, making materials and putting in lights, i went on another computer so that i could get the components - well the trouble started! I can only get 2009 3D Max, my friend has 2010 and will not let you downsave to 2009. so 2 days of hard work went goodbye as i lost all the materials and components. so 6 hours before handin, i was back on my laptop trying to find, make and create new materials and change the lights! oh dear oh dear - i had another BAD submission and still cant believe that the computer gods have not cut me any slack with technology and computers. so after showing that class what i handed in for 3D CAD and all haveing a good laugh - ive decided to share my pain and display my 3D Max on the post - so for those u 'ace' computers - please be my fairy godmother (or father) and help me improve!!!
this is a sad, very sad situation!!! I NEED HELP...