02 December 2010

time for change

WOW what a year! But im very pleased to inform you - that I am finished and passed with excellent results and much praise!!!The portfolio exam went very well and  I even won a prize. cool! At the moment, I am organizing my CV and design portfolio so that I can try get a job - hint hint : anyone looking for some young fresh talent?! As well as organizing my CV and portfolio, I am also currently revamping the blog.... changing to the name from neuspace to gingha_love and trying to make it more professional. I am also still working on the gingha_love logo - so watch this space for awesome developments. Im moving to Cape Town in the new year to see what design opportunities I can try organize myself, it is going to a big step, scary and daunting, But I know that I have the passion and determination to get through..... wish me luck in my adventures!!!

till then, have a wonderful day!

No comments: